UBS Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
UBS Careers 2022: UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world
Company Name: UBS Group
Company Website: UBS
Wikipedia: UBS Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
- Do you want to be part of a major digital transformation initiative that will revolutionize post trade processing at UBS Investment Bank?
- Do you want to design and build the next generation of business applications using the latest technologies?
- Do you want to join a fast growing team committed to the highest standards of customer interaction and engineering best practices?
- IB Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
- You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients.
We’re looking for software engineers to:
- Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- Interact consistently with key stakeholders in Operations in cross-functional teams (hybrid pods) to ensure we are delivering the right thing
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- See that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Apply Link: Click here