Unisys Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Unisys Campus Recruitment 2022: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Wikipedia: Unisys Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.Explore Location
What success looks like in this role:
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
Apply Link: Click here