Vestas Off Campus Recruitment | Trainee|
Vestas Off Campus Recruitment: Vestas is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development for the Chennai, TN, India location. The complete details about Vestas Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Vestas Off Campus Recruitment:
- Job Position:- Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development
- Job Location:- Chennai, TN, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Vestas Off Campus Recruitment:
- Any ME / MTech graduation with programming knowledge
- Knowledge in string programming and software development skillset is good to have
- Engineering software / Tools development for load analysis, structural analysis analysis or similar
- Vestas LaC Simulation Tools team, develop tools and software that are used by the Loads and controls engineers to make TH day to day wind turbine design decisions.
- Vestas develop software that are used across the life cycle of the turbine starting form conceptualization, product design, product performance, maturity, maintenance and monitoring. Using these software our users model, simulate, visualize, post process various dynamics behind the wind turbine.
- Vestas use different technologies such as C#, Python, Delphi Pascal, Shell scripting, and Matlab. The purpose of the software/tools varies from modelling the load calculations, work flow automations for loads and controls engineers, building infrastructure for our department and deploying the software in quality work computing platforms.
- Vestas have a team with employees with a varied background such as mechanical engineering, software engineering, Computer science, aerospace and Wind turbine who are involved in developing, maintaining and supporting this tools.
How to apply Vestas Off Campus Recruitment:
Apply Link: Click here