VMware Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
VMware Off Campus Drive 2021:VMware scheduled to hire Associate Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech 2021 batch graduates for Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||26 November 2021|
- BE/B.Tech- CS, IS, and EC (70% across their academics from 10th to BE)
- If you are working currently, you can still apply.
Insights into your Role:
As a Technical support Engineer, you will be providing support to customers, using VMware products in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills and be someone who embraces challenges.
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts- Night Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Logical approach to problem solving
How to Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link on or before 26 November 2021.
To Apply: Click here