Volkswagen Group Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Volkswagen Group Careers 2022: The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
Company Name: Volkswagen Group
Wikipedia: Volkswagen Wiki
Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022
Job Location: Gurugram, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
Apply Link: Click here