Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech |
Volvo Off Campus:
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
- Volvo Off Campus:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|date||6 March 2022|
- BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &
- 2021 Pass out batch with no active backlogs
- 65% throughout X, XII & Graduation
- Follows the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for capturing additional detail information needed for the implementation and testing of the software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
How to Apply Volvo Off Campus :
To Apply: Click here