WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET 2021 Out – Check Application Process Here!!! West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) have invites online application for admission to Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology through Entrance Examinations viz. JEXPO-2021 and VOCLET-2021. The application process starts today. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date is 30.6.2021.
Candidates applying for JEXPO/VOCLET 2021 need to first ensure they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. JEXPO/VOCLET 2021 test will be conducted in either offline or online mode. The eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection process, how to apply details are given below in our blog.
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET 2021 Notification:
Name of the Board
|West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE)|
Name of the course
|Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic West Bengal And Vocational Lateral Entry Test|
About JEXPO and VOCLET 2021:
JEXPO is also known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Admission is a state Level Entrance Examination. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) conduct JEXPO Exam every year to offer admission in the First Year of 3 years Diploma in Engineering Courses and VOCLET Exam for admission in Second Year (Lateral entry) in Diploma in Engineering & Technology Course in different Govt. Polytechnics located in West Bengal State.
Eligibility Criteria for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2021:
- Candidates should have Passed / Appeared 10th standard from any recognized Board/Council/Institute with at least 35% marks in AGGREGATE (without additional/optional subject) at the qualifying examination (without rounding-up).
- Age limit– No upper age limit. But the candidate’s Date of Birth should not be after 01.07.2006.
- Candidates should have in Passed / Appeared (10+2) Examination from the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education &Skill Development (Vocational Education Division) [erstwhile, WBSCVE&T] OR
- Passed 2 years’ ITI at a stretch after Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed (single certificate should mention the duration of the ITI course). OR
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology subjects from any recognized Board / Council / Institute. OR
- Passed 10+2 (Science) with Mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized Boards / Councils / Institutes. OR
- Passed 10+2 (Science) with Technical Vocational Subjects from any recognized Boards / Councils / Institutes (Including CSS-VHSE) .
- Age limit– There is no age limit.
- Aggregate Marks obtained will not be rounded-up. Any shortfall of marks from the above benchmark will render the candidate ineligible as an applicant of JEXPO-2021. (Example: 34.99% will not be considered as 35).
JEXPO/VOCLET 2021 Application Form:
- Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from 6th May 2021.
- Registration process will include steps like filling of application form, document uploads, payment of application fee etc.
- Upload documents i.e. colored passport size photograph in 4.5 x 3.5 cm size.
- Candidates can submit their online application till 30th June 2021.
- Offline application form will be submitted at designated polytechnic centers.
- Take printout of online filled application form and keep it secure.
Application Fee for JEXPO/VOCLET 2021:
The Fee for Online Application is Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for valid Kanyashree enrolees). Payment for Online Application Fee to be made online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI. Procedure of online submission of application and deposition of application fee shall be notified in the Council’s website www.webscte.co.in. No OMR Application Form for VOCLET-2021 will be available. Refer official website for more details about this.
JEXPO/VOCLET 2021 Admit Card:
The e-Admit Card of the candidates appearing for JEXPO/VOCLET -2021 will be available in the website www.webscte.co.in. Admit Card can be downloaded by entering Application Form Number. The print-out copy of the e-Admit Card available in the website will be treated as valid Admit Card for JEXPO/VOCLET -2021. The e-Admit Card will contain name & address of the Examination Centre for JEXPO/VOCLET –2021 along with other details. No Admit Card will be sent to the applicants appearing for JEXPO/VOCLET -2021 through post or other means.
Scheme of Examination For JEXPO–2021:
The examination will be conducted in the subjects Mathematics (50 marks), Physics (25 marks) & Chemistry (25 marks), either in ONLINE or in OFFLINE mode. The scheme of JEXPO-2021 examination will be notified on the council’s website (www.webscte.co.in) in due course of time.
Scheme of Examination For VOCLET–2021:
The examination will be conducted in the subjects Mathematics (20 marks), Physics (20 marks), Chemistry (20 marks), Mechanics (20 marks) & Computer (20 marks), either in ONLINE or in OFFLINE mode. The scheme of VOCLET-2021 examination will be notified on the council’s website (www.webscte.co.in) in due course of time.
The Centres of the Entrance Examinations of JEXPO and VOCLET will be spread through all the districts of West Bengal. (Generally, Examination Centre is allotted as per ‘Choice of Zone’ given by the candidate during filling-up of the application form).
How to apply for the JEXPO/VOCLET Notification 2021:
- Candidates can go to the official website
- Click on online application of JEXPO/VOCLET 2021
- The new page will be opened
- Enter your entire details
- Submit the button
- Pay the application fee
- Download the application form for further updates.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here
Aspirants can apply till the date of 30.6.2021
The board name isWest Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE)