Western Union Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Western Union Recruitment 2022: The Western Union Company is an American multinational financial services company, headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Founded in 1851 as the New York and Mississippi Valley Printing Telegraph Company in Rochester, New York, the company changed its name to the Western Union Telegraph Company in 1856 after merging with a competitor. The company dominated the American telegraphy industry from the 1860s to the 1980s, pioneering technology such as telex and developing a range of telegraph-related services (including wire money transfer) in addition to its core business of transmitting and delivering telegram messages.
Company: The Western Union Company
Company Website: Western Union
Wikipedia: Western Union Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
- You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects.
- This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently.
- You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Apply Link: Click here