Whirlpool Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Test Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Whirlpool Careers 2022: The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States. The Fortune 500 company has annual revenue of approximately $21 billion, 78,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world.
Company Name: Whirlpool Corporation
Wikipedia: Whirlpool Wiki
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Pune
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Understanding of function concepts:
- Able to understand requirements
- Able to modify or update existing test cases.
- Execute the test cases as per the test plan
- Perform preliminary test failure analysis and able to identify the cause for failure.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using defect Management Tool.
- Arrange & Modify Test Setup to execute all test cases
- Execute the test plan in line with the scope and Adherence of organization Process.
- Effectively communicate the testing Impediment and outputs with scrum team.
- Able to execute IOT / Connectivity testing
- Able to interpret communication protocol packets – MQTT
- Good in communication protocol like – I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Basic knowledge of Embedded Testing
- Basic in Test Management Tools.
- ISTQB Foundation level certified
- Elementary knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals and Engineering concepts
- Basic Agile testing knowledge
- Basic knowledge Calibration & Configuration.
- Basic understanding of ACU & UI functionality.
- Basic understanding of Cycles and Machine configurations
- Communicates within teams in GTEC
Apply Link: Click here