Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Any Degree Graduate
Xactly Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021:
Xactly Corporation Recruitment 2021: Xactly Corporation is a pure-play, SaaS company that provides cloud-based enterprise software and services. They offer tools to allow for sales performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement. Xactly Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Company Name: Xactly Corporation
Wikipedia: Xactly Corp
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
Within One Month, You’ll:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
Within Three Months, You’ll:
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas from different products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and the knowledge on different Technologies from the different products.
- Code reviews and learn different tools like Git , Jira & confluences.
Within Six Months, You’ll:
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll:
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
Apply Before the link Expires for Xactly Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link: Click here