Xandr Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Technical Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Xandr Careers 2022: Xandr, Inc. (pronounced “Zander”) is the advertising and analytics division of AT&T, which operates an online platform, called Community, for buying and selling consumer-centric digital advertising. In December 2021, AT&T announced that they had agreed to sell Xandr (including AppNexus and Clypd) to Microsoft for an undisclosed price, subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory review.
Company Name: Xandr, Inc.
Wikipedia: Xandr Wiki
Job Profile: Technical Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022
Package: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
What we need:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about the culture of learning. Who love challenging themselves to constantly improve, and share knowledge.
- Experience with data centric applications and environments (DBMS/HDFS, ETL, Messaging, DW, Reporting)
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming language/framework will be preferred (Java, C++, .NET)
- Flexibility to own up the application and work in shifts/nights if need arises
About the Job:
- We are looking for Platform Support Engineers to provide support for our Data Platform applications and systems.
- In partnership with Senior/Staff Engineers, you will improve stability, availability and performance optimisations, in addition to improving the usability and maintainability of each application.
- You will also be expected to develop competency for most, if not all, technologies within the Data Platform, and will be the subject matter expert for applications they support.
- All core data platform applications at Xandr emphasise high performance, optimise map-reduce designs, and involve a plethora of technologies
Apply Link: Click here