Zebra Technologies Hiring: Zebra Technologies schedule to hire Test Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive are given below.
Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies.
Zebra Technologies Hiring:
|Company Name:||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Role:||Test Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains test tools to validate product and system performance. Performs tests and analyzes results through diagnostic programs. Works with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to resolve issues detected through testing.
- Works on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and innovative approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics).
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Bug reporting tools exposure
- Should have knowledge of Database Queries
- Self-motivated, quick learner, independent, detail-oriented, positive and with a can do demeanor.
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Mobile application /Automation testing knowledge/experience a plus.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here