Zoom Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Data Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Zoom Recruitment 2021: Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity & more! Also, on Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront (2018 Career Launching Companies), & Business Insider (2017 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on). Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, & the tangible benefits we provide our employees & our customers.
Company Name: Zoom Video Communications
Company Website: Zoom
Wikipedia: Zoom Wiki
Position: Data Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Job Description for Zoom recruitment 2021:
- Our Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Science, New Grad you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions.
- As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion.
- You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers, Data Engineers, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- At least 18 years old, currently enrolled in a four year academic institution completing an undergrad, grad, or PhD degree in Business/Economics, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related STEM field.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of growth principles, product development, and product go to market processes
- Self-starter, ability to envision solutions and take initiative to see the solution to the end despite challenges.
- Ability to crystallize vague concepts into concise plans with clear documentation and data driven decision making .
- Detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Consumer facing experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and a desire to learn something new.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
- A passion for Zoom’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
Apply Link: Click Here